Sharing Bible stories in primary schools
Julie Jefferies and Val Ralston, Open the Book
Tuesday 15 October, 2pm, Room 2
Find out how teams of Christians from local churches present Bible stories during assemblies/acts of collective worship in your local primary schools.
In this seminar you will:
• Discover how Open the Book is visual, dramatic and fun!
• Experience a scripted Open the Book storytelling assembly
• Find out how to book initial training for a new team or new storyteller
• Receive hints and tips on how to approach your local primary school
• Take away an information pack with everything you need to get started